Welcome to our review on the Sweat with Kayla fitness app by Kayla Itsines!
Maybe you have been scrolling through the fitness section of the App Store. Or maybe you already have the Bikini Body Guide eBooks. Or maybe you’ve just heard of Kayla Itsines through her Instagram or through blogs or elsewhere around social media.
No matter how you came across it, now you are staring at the little pink icon with the white droplet and wondering “Okay…but is the Sweat With Kayla app really worth it?”
Sweat With Kayla App Review
At just under five dollars a week, it can be easy to balk at the price. We are accustomed to paying no more than 2 dollars on most apps, after all. But when you consider everything that comes with the Sweat With Kayla app, not the least of which being total body confidence, paying the equivalent of a weekly cup of coffee is more than reasonable.
Still, before signing up, it’s good to know exactly all that is included. First of all, when you download the app, you will receive a seven day free trial. So there is no barrier preventing you from just jumping right in, exploring the app, and seeing if it is a good fit for you. But before you take the leap, here’s a breakdown of all the things included in the app and subscription.
Kayla Itsines App Features
- Weekly Workouts: Follow along easily with simple step-by-step workout routines. The entire catalog of BBG workout routines are included in the app. Even if you have already started the program with the eBooks, it is easy to pick up right where you left off in the app. Each move is clearly illustrated with high quality photos and the routines are easy to follow along with and gradually increase in difficulty as you work through the weeks.
- Quick Exercise Routines: BBG workouts take only 28 minutes to complete, giving you plenty of time get on with your life. Almost everyone spends more than half an hour scrolling through social media or watching TV. With those precious minutes, you could be transforming your health and your life by getting up and getting active thanks to the help of the BBG workout on the Sweat with Kayla Itsines App.
- Daily Meal Plans: No more pouring over recipes and counting calories. Simply follow the delicious meal plan! You could spend hours scouring the internet and your cookbook collection looking for meals that give you all the nutrients you need while still being delicious enough to WANT to eat. Or you could load up the Sweat with Kayla app and simply follow the weekly meal plans included in the Bikini Body Guide. Standard, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan options are available so even if you have certain dietary restrictions, there is no excuse for not following such an easy and delicious plan.
- Shopping Lists: These handy lists will make sure you can easily pick up everything you need for the week in one easy shopping trip. Shopping for food may be one of the most annoying things about trying to keep to a healthy lifestyle. The snack aisle is so tempting! But with these handy shopping lists already loaded up on your phone and ready to go at any time, you will never be without a shopping list, left to wander the aisles picking up whatever looks good in the moment.
- Weekly Progress Photos: Snap a selfie each week and you can put them side by side to watch the pounds melt away and the muscle tone become more defined. Keep them to yourself or share your progress with the ever growing community of women on the same journey as yourself. Nothing is more inspirational than seeing results.
- 300+ pages of educational content: Grow your knowledge and resourcefulness by reading the book-worth of information available in the education tab. A complete education about healthy weight loss and sustainable fitness is at your fingertips at all times. Snag a few minutes here and there to read an article or two and soon you will have a good working knowledge of everything your body needs.
- Fitness Challenges: Studies have shown that people who exercise on their own have lower rates of success than people who work out along with other people with similar health goals. Now you can challenge yourself and motivate yourself by competing in friendly competition with women from around the globe. For us competitive ladies, this is a major help. You don’t need to go it alone, because the Kayla Itsines app boasts the largest fitness community for women in the world.
- Weekly trackers: Keep tabs on your progress and get the satisfaction of seeing your progress laid out clearly with these fitness trackers. You have the photos as well, but sometimes there is just nothing more satisfying than seeing your progress all laid out in lovely, clean, sleek charts.
- No Gym Membership Needed: All workouts, even as you move into more advanced routines, require NO expensive gym equipment. Gain confidence and muscle tone in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Of course, you have the option of doing your workout at the gym, but it is not required. Work out wherever you are, wherever you feel most comfortable. Almost no outside equipment is needed. Just the app and your enthusiasm!
- 8 Languages: The BBG workout is truly a global community, available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, and Simplified Chinese. No matter who you are or where you are from, this app can help you reach your fitness goals and provide you with the community you need to keep you motivated and on track.
- Full Apple Watch Compatibility: Using your apple watch makes it even easier to track your health within the app. You can go through your entire workout routine never needing to pick up your phone! The Sweat with Kayla app is integrated with apple’s HealthKit, so your steps, heart rate, and calories will all be automatically synced.
Sweat With Kayla Review Conclusion
One of the main reasons why many women are unable to follow through a workout plan is due to lack of access and time.
If zipping between house chores and switching seamlessly from one role to another role wasn’t difficult enough, going to the gym isn’t the most feasible option for many.