I am sure we all know exercise is good for us, but how many of us know how good is exercise for us and what benefits exercise bring to us. Exercise can benefit you more than few ways. Exercise is beneficial for weight loss to improving your mood. With so many benefits of exercise there is no reason not to do it. If you want to feel better, like to come back to your best shape, improve your sexual life, start exercise.
- Exercise for better health: exercise is one of the best way to remain healthy (along with eating healthy) and keep diseases away as far as practicable. Regular exercise can lower your blood pressure (if you are hypertensive), improve your HDL (high density lipoprotein) or good cholesterol, that prevent heart disease, reduce LDL (low density lipoprotein) or bad cholesterol and triglycerides, which are harmful for heart health. In general regular physical exercise can prevent or reduce risk of various diseases such as several types of cancers, type-2 diabetes, stroke, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, depression etc.
- Exercise is good for weight loss. In fact the best way to loose weight is to reduce food intake (calorie intake) and do regular exercise (increase calorie expenditure). Fill your stomach with low calorie and high fiber foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables. Regular exercise with appropriate dieting is the only sure remedy for obesity. No other remedy for obesity works as good as this.
- Exercise improves your stamina and boosts your energy. During exercise your all the body parts get adequate nutrients and oxygen which improves conditions of the blood vessels and improves cardiovascular health.
- Regular physical exercise improves your mood as well as improves your sleep, especially if you suffer from insomnia. Exercise help to release dopamine the happy hormone, which help to improve your mood. Better mood is also helpful for better sleep. After daytime physical activity you can have a good and sound sleep at night.
- If you get tired for a physical relationship with your partner, it is time you start exercise and bring back the relationship. Men doing regular exercise are less likely to have various sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction. Exercise is also fun and you will know if you do regular exercise. Instead of sitting ideally in front of your TV, get up and start exercise.
If you have chronic health problem, such as diabetes, hypertension, heart problems, it is best you consult your doctor before starting exercise. Your doctor can advise you best regarding what type of exercise you can do and how long you can and you need to do. If you want to exercise for weight loss, do not forget to set a realistic goal to achieve and once your reach the goal, you will get the feeling of satisfaction which can not be expressed in words, only you can feel it.